Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Car!

We bought a new car Friday night! Thank you to Mr. Allison (you know, the greatest mechanic!) - He negotiated the whole deal. All I had to do was stop by the credit union to sign the loan, take the Tahoe title to the dealer and pick up our new car! It's a 2007 Honda Pilot! It's in excellent condition and I just love it. Matt likes it because it's a Honda. (btw, this is the first foreign car bought in the C family.) I love it for all the girly reasons: it's a classy black color, it has leather seats that don't attract dog hair, it has a mirror to see the back/baby seat, it has a middle seat head rest so I can attach a baby mirror, it has lots of compartments to hide stuff and it's slightly shorter than the Tahoe so I can get in/out without a little hop. The best part is that the infant car seat matches!

No comments: